August 2, 2021

Card Kit 11: Semi Funky Fold Accordion Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia is here with one of the most beautiful kits of the season! I just pop up to share the Card Kit 11of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps. This is a Semi Funky Fold Accordion Card. For me, it is a really long name for a beautiful card kit. Let's take a look at my card:


With the Card Kit 11 you have many options to create a decoration. I preferred to keep my clean and colorful style and this time I opted for a Foliage Die Cut frame. 


I cut the die-cut frame twice in two different colors. I pasted one entire over the inside part of the card and stamped the sentiment on the center of it. Then, I distributed the second over the card front. I pasted it directly over the card base using E-Z Adhesive Runner and leaving the leaves with free movement.


I continue the creation of the card, stamping twice the fabulous Giraffe included on the Card Kit 11 onto White Smooth Card Stock. For it, I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Additionally, I colored each Giraffe with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. And fussy cut the Giraffes with scissors.


I arranged the giraffes on the folding parts of the Semi Funky Fold Accordion Card and pasted them with E-Z Runner Adhesive. Then, I decorated with some leaves that I die from the Grand Cinch and Go Flowers Etched Dies by Spellbinders. As a final touch, I just splattered the entire card with a few drops of Fireworks Dandelion.

CARD KITS OF AUGUST



If you are not familiar with the card kits of Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps, each month are two released. One of them with a snarky style, the Card Kit 12. Additionally, each Kit includes 10 card bases plus 2 rubber stamps that coordinate with the interactive designs of the cards. You can find all the Card Kits released until now HERE or you can also buy only the card bases HERE. Additionally, if you buy both card kits you get 25% OFF on the second kit, and this month both kits are 20% OFF!. You don't need to add codes, it will be applied directly to your shopping cart.

I have all the products that I used to create my card listed on my Stampartpapel Blog HERE. More photos and details can be found HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow with more inspiration!

Happy Shopping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!