September 21, 2021

The Witch Is In Slimline Card

 Hello! Nadine here and today I am sharing a Witchy Halloween slimline card.


I first made a frame by die cutting out 3 squares on the card front panel. Then I sprayed it with a green, orange, and black color spray. Next, I used the Witch's Boots Stamp and stamped it on the card front 3 different times in 3 different directions. On the top and bottom images, I did not apply ink to the spider, only on the one in the center. Then, colored in each image with Copic markers.


Next, I adhered the frame I made with the color sprays to the front. In the top corner of the card, I stamped the Web Corner Left stamp.


For the bottom square, I stamped the Witch Is In Hat stamp and fussy cut it out, and adhered it with some 3D foam squares.


I hope I inspired you to give it a try and happy crafting.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!