September 22, 2021

Still Playing With A Full Deck Birthday Card

 Hello, it's me again, Nadine! Today I have a birthday card with a little bit of snark that I am sharing.

I layered up black and red cardstock and then a piece of patterned paper to create my base. Then I added a playing card into the center. For the stamps, I stamped the Cards Stamps in both black and red ink because I couldn't decide which color I wanted them in and then fussy cut them out. Since I couldn't decide which one I liked better I decided to layer them and adhere them with some 3D Foam Squares.

Then I stamped the Full Deck Set of 2 sentiments in red and added the sentiment with 3d Foam Squares as well. The cards and sentiment can be purchased separately or with the Full Deck & Cards Set of 3.
This card would make a great masculine birthday card or add some bling to make it a little more feminine.


I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I love your card!! You put it together so beautifully. Thank you for sharing how you made it. 💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should get that stamp as SO MANY of us are getting "to that age!"
    thanks for sharing,
    N Sapp from central IL

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!