October 5, 2021

Get Your Fat Pants On Snarky Thanksgiving Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. Some of the products I have used have been provided to me from various companies I design for.


This  was really easy to make. The kit comes with a dark brown card base, a scalloped green panel, and a rectangular orange panel. I stamped the Goofy Turkey onto a piece of scrap paper and colored it with Copics. I cut the sentiment (Fat Pants) into three pieces and stamped it onto the orange panel. Assembled everything.


Here are the two card kits - kit 15 and kit 16.

I used the stamps from kit #16.
The Stamps from the kit: Fat Pants and Goofy Turkey.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!