October 6, 2021

Thanksgiving Blessing Card

Hello, Nadine here, and today I am sharing a Thanksgiving Blessing card I made using the new October Card Kit #15. This is just one of the great kits this month and both kits are 20% OFF all month long. If you purchase both kits then you will get 25% OFF the second kit. Both kits this month comes with 3 rubber stamps and 5 Layered Cards and envelopes.

To create my card, I first stamped the Harvest stamp from the kit on some white smooth cardstock and colored it in with Copic Markers.
Then I took the orange cardstock piece from the kit and embossed it with a leaf embossing folder. To make the leaves stand out a little more, I lightly rubbed some brown ink on the raised embossed areas. Next, I attached the green scalloped cardstock piece from the kit and adhered it to the brown card base also from the kit. Then adhered the orange to the green and the stamped Harvest to the front.

On the inside of my card, I stamped the Blessing of Thanksgiving stamp and the Leaves stamp. Both of these stamps are also from the October Card Kit #15.


I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!