October 19, 2021

Thanksgiving Pumpkins Card

Hello friends, Ericka here, and today I'm creating a Thanksgiving card using the Layered Cards along with the Swirl Pumpkin stamp along with the Blessings of Thanksgiving sentiment. I love this sentiment and it's perfect for a day of celebration.

 
To create my card, I stamped the sentiment and pumpkins in Versamark black ink and clear heat embossed it. I then colored up the pumpkins with my colored pencils and added a little white gel pen to them.

 
I used some twine and added a bow to finish my card.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and don't forget to check out the Card Kit on sale now!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!