October 24, 2021

The Sky's the Limit Inspirational Card

Hi again! This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here with a project featuring a few of the amazing red rubber stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!


For my project I used these stamps:

The card is a mini-slimline measuring 3.25" x 6.25". This size is loads of fun to play with and I have been hooked lately!  I started this card off baby ink blending my sky with red, purple, turquoise, blue, and black ink and a blending brush.  The blending makes me think of a sunset!  Then I stamped my images in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink---I LOVE this black ink!  It is a true dark black ink perfect for solid image silhouette stamps. 


To add my final touches with the white ink splatters---I roughly masked my stamped images with copy paper then splattered some white acrylic paint that I had watered down all over the panel.  I added a black mat under the card panel, and then mounted it to a card base to complete the card!

Whatcha think??  This scene could be done in nearly any color scheme---think spring clouds, or spooky Halloween skies!  I would love to see YOUR take on it!
 
You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!