October 15, 2021

Turkey Earrings Perfect For Thanksgiving

 Do you like to wear fun earrings for the holidays? I always see them in the stores for Halloween and Christmas but not sure I have ever seen any for Thanksgiving. So I made some! I know it is not a card but the Turkey Goofy Stamp I thought would make adorable earrings too.

I stamped the turkey onto some shrink film with StazOn Ink and then colored them in with colored pencils,

Then I fussy cut them out and used a heat tool to shrink them.

Check out how much they shrink from the original stamp size.

I had my daughter be my model for me so I could take a photo of the earrings on. See how cute they are?


I hope I inspired you to give it a try.
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.

Happy Crafting!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!