October 14, 2021

Get Your Fat Pants On Thanksgving Card

Hi again! This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here with a project featuring one of the brand new kits from Crackerbox Stamps for October!

The kits this month are perfect to get you jump-started on making a few Thanksgiving and Fall cards for friends and family.  They even come with card bases, mats, and envelopes!!  I am using card kit 16 today.


For this card, I started by Copic coloring the adorable turkey in fall colors to match my cardstock pieces included in the kit. Next, I stamped the silverware image all over the orange layer---additionally stamping and fussy cutting out a fork and knife.  I carefully cut slits with a craft knife under the turkey's wings so he could hop his silverware. I added the turkey to the orange mat with foam tape---layering it onto the green scalloped layer.  Adding it all to a card base was all that needed to happen to finish off the card.


I failed to take a picture, sorry, of the inside---but that is where I stamped the utterly hilarious sentiment!

You can find this card kit and others over on the Crackerbox Stamps shop---I can't wait to see what you make!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!