November 17, 2021

Drink Up Grinches Christmas Card

Hi everyone!  Marcia is on the blog today, hopping along with Crackerbox Stamps for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2021.  If you missed the main blog post for the hop, you can find it here: 2021 Fall | Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I kept toying with different ideas and settled upon one of my most favorite holiday characters -- the Grinch. This dude is a favorite and I couldn't resist pairing him with an iconic red coffee cup for this hop.

Crackerbox Stamps Supplies Used:

Card Kit #18 and Stamps - Nov
Bib Overlay Cards
Grinch Image
Grinch Face
Drink Up Grinches

Those that follow me know that I don't hesitate to chop up sentiment stamps to allow the option to stamp them in different arrangements. Luckily, the Drink Up Grinches sentiment was easy enough to ink just the portions I wanted to stamp without getting ink all over the rest. So, I partially stamped "Drink Up" then "Grinches" on the top circular panel of the new Bib Overlay Cards.

I wanted to break up that beautiful red on the front panel so I stenciled snowflakes with modeling paste, sprinkling them with shimmery glitter while it was still wet. Then, I layered the red coffee cup and Mr. Grinch atop. For the inside, I partially stamped the Drink Up Grinches sentiment again, this time only inking "It's Christmas!". To bring the Grinch to the inside, I stamped Grinch Face just below the sentiment in grey ink, only coloring the yellow of his eyes. I love it!

For those that use Spectrum Noir TriBlend alcohol markers like myself, you are welcome to save or Pin the above photo of the colors I used -- Ice Grey Blend, Dull Green Blend, Light Yellow Blend, Dark Red Blend, and a white Gelly Roll pen.

For a complete list of supplies, visit my blog HERE.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!