November 16, 2021

Reindeer Games and Coffee Card

Hello and welcome! This is Shanna here today from Caffeinated Craftiness with a fun caffeinated holiday card!

I am a sucker for coffee related anything---and LOVE taking a non-coffee stamp and making it into one!  LOL. The small Reindeer just makes me smile....and I had a stray coffee cup die cut on my desk sooooo....  Ever had a crafty "AHA" moment!?!  LOL. This little guy is a ton of fun to color up, and he fits perfectly on my diecut!  I wanted to keep the card front pretty CAS, so I decided to add a little bit of interest behind my Reindeer Cup by repeat stamping the Coffee word stamp in dark brown ink in a random-ish pattern. This helped ground my image/die some and I love how it turned out.  

Since the front was pretty simple/CAS---I even decorated the inside some! *GASP*

I grabbed my absolutely most favorite Christmas sentiment stamp of all time and added it to a piece of cardstock matted on the same pattern paper I had on the cup!  The Merry Christmas Brush stamp is a timeless sentiment, and the fonts are sooooo pretty! I love how this stamp goes with ALL of my Christmas stamps! 

To Finish off the card I decided the Side Reindeer Sm needed to make an appearance on the inside of the card too! So I stamped him in dark brown ink straight onto the card base.  I chose not to color him because it keeps him part of the background in case my handwritten message gets too long or wordy LOL.

That wraps up my post today, see you all again soon!
~Shanna
 
You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox Stamps Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME card Shanna! I love the words stamped in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!