November 27, 2021

Grinch Christmas Ornaments

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ericka here, and today I am sharing a couple of Christmas ornaments I made using several of the Grinch stamps.

I had these wood rounds in my stash from last year and thought it would be fun to make some Grinch ornaments. I started using a layer of white gesso on the rounds and then stamped the Grinch and Grinch Face of them using Archival Ink.


I then painted them up with some acrylic paint and retraced the lines using a black permanent pen. I wanted to add some more fun to them so used a layer of Multi Medium Gloss and added some WOW! glitter to them. 

Once dry, I added another layer of the Multi Medium Gloss to the ornament to seal it. When the front was completely dry, I stamped the Grinch mas sentiment on the back and heat embossed it with green sparkle embossing powder.


I love these fun ornaments and can't wait to get them up on my tree.
 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. 
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!