December 19, 2021

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year Card

Ericka here and I can't believe how fast December has gone. Today I have one more Christmas card using the Ornament and Pine stamp along with this great Happy, Light, Merry sentiment.


For my image, I did some no-line water coloring using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers on Bristol Smooth paper.  I stamped the Ornament and Pine image using fade-out ink and colored it up. Once it was dry, I used a sparkle pen and Glossy Accents on the ornament for some Christmas shine. I also used some Nuvo glitter drops on the berries.


I stamped the Happy, Light, Merry sentiment in black ink and attached my card to a red base to finish it off.


 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and a very Merry and Bright Christmas.

 Don't forget to check out this awesome deal:
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!