December 15, 2021

Charlie Brown Christmas Tree Card

 Hello, Nadine here today! Can you believe it is almost Christmas? Today I am sharing is one of the many Christmas cards I have made this year. A Charlie Brown & Sentiment Christmas Tree card.

To create my card, I first stamped the Charlie Brown Tree Stamp on a white piece of cardstock and the Not What's Under The Tree Sentiment Stamp right under it. Then I colored the tree with some Copics which was not a lot of coloring and added a little sparkle to the ornament with a glitter pen.

Around the outside edge of the white cardstock piece, I used an ink blender brush to add some blue ink just around the edges leaving the center of the card white. Then I randomly stamped the Snowflake Stamps in different sizes around the outside edge using VersaMark and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then flicked on some of the glitter from the glitter pen.


For the full list of supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

2 comments:

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!