December 16, 2021

Swinging Fairies Cards

 Today we are sharing guest designer Kat Wubbenhorst second project for the month. She has created several cards using our Swinging Fairies Stamp.


#1 For You Fairy Card
I decided to play with my pearl alcohol inks. The colors were tranquil, intriguing, and sublime and were perfect colors for fairies. I then used a fine detail black embossing powder. Then added lots of bling, because fairies do like shining treasures.
In the photo below, I used a battery flickering candle behind the card to give it a glowing effect.


#2 Rocking Swinging Fairies
1 diecut 7.25" spellbinding circle die. 1 - 4" circle die. I used Distressed Oxide ink, Chipped Sapphire around the edges of both circles.
Stamped with Versa-fine Black Oxide and outlined with a white gel pen


#3 Night-time Swinging Fairies
I started out with ivory cardstock. I masked off for the moon. Used scattered straw and squeezed lemonade Distressed oxide for the glow around the moon. Then I applied more Distressed Oxides for the background, starting with the BluePrint Sketch. Next, I'll be bringing Faded Jeans. Last I used the Chipped Sapphire to finish up the edge. I used a white gel pen for highlights on the Fairies and stars. Used black and silver metallic cardstock.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!