December 22, 2021

Happy New Year Card

 Hello, Nadine here today with a Happy New Year card.

I started with some navy cardstock and stamped the Fireworks Stamp and stamped it along the top and bottom edge of the card front using gold ink. This Fireworks Stamp would be a great stamp for 4th of July cards too.

I stamped the Wine Bottle Stamp on a piece of white cardstock and used a gold paint marker to color the top and label of the bottle and a Copic Marker to color the green part of the bottle. Then I fussy cut the bottle out.

On another piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Happy New Year Script Stamp and tucked it under the bottle going to the side of the card. I matted the sentiment and card front with gold glitter paper and added some streamer sequins.

For the full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!