December 23, 2021

A Cup Of Hugs Card for a Friend's Valentine's Day

Hello, my fellow stampers! Vicky here today to share a cup of friendship.
A cup of friendship should have marshmallows and some mint candy to go with it. LOL. 
I think you can wish Happy Valentine's Day to anyone. This card is to a friend to wish her a wonderful day. The marshmallows on the right are just cut our and I used a gray marker to make the tops.


The stamps I used are:
Or you can buy each of them separately.


I copied the red card from the front and cut out a blue one.
When the card is open you can still see the cutout.
The stamp I used for the inside:
I hope you have a great day!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. That's a square card but maybe goes in a regular A2 envelope?
    Great idea. I am going to try it for a get well card for a friend who is having surgery TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!