December 29, 2021

Here's a Tissue for your Issue Snarky Card

Hi Everybody, Cornelia here today. I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.


It is a very simple card. I stamped the laughing frog and colored it with Copics. Stamped the sentiment. I cut a square of tissue paper and folded it up and glued it to the frog's hand. Lastly, I added some enamel dots. Trimmed the card and attached a strip of designer paper at the bottom.

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. I am purchasing the frog stamp and sentiment stamp. I really love your stamps, especially the "snarky" one.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!