December 27, 2021

Spaceman Birthday Pop Up Card

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Ericka here, and I have a birthday card I made for one of my nephews, who will be celebrating his birthday in January. He loves spaceships, so I created a box card using some pattern paper in my stash along with the Spaceman, Rocket, & Moon stamps and the Out of This World Birthday, Shoot for the Moon,  and Birthday 7 sentiments.


I started with a popup card and cut some pattern paper to fit the panels. Then, I stamped the Spaceman, Rocket, & Moon images on a separate piece of card stock and colored them up with some sharpies.
 

I stamped the sentiments around my box for some fun birthday messages.


After cutting out my images, I used double-sided tape and assembled my box, adding in my images to make a fun space scene.


 Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week and a very Happy New Year.
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!