December 2, 2021

Winter Snarky Card by Martha Lucia

Hello friends, Martha Lucia here! It's December and today I have a winter stamped and snarky card. Well honestly winter it’s not yet but all of us are prepared to receive it.


First, I stamped the Chuck the Squirrel and the Winter Sucks Sentiment onto smooth white cardstock. Then on a separate piece of cardstock, I stamped the Acorns. I used the images included on the Chuck the Squirrel Set of 3. These images are also available individually.

I colored the Chuck the Squirrel with Illustrator Markers also from Spectrum Noir. The colors that I used were TN2, TN3, TN4, EB6, and FS6.


To continue with the card, I colored the Acorns with TriBlend Brush Marker from Spectrum Noir. The colors that I used were Yellow Green Blend and Alpine Green Blend, Additionally, I fussy cut them with scissors and left them aside for a while. With a stencil and Pumice Harmony Water Reactive Ink, I created the background around the colored images.

I hope you like my Winter Stamped Card. Remember that Crackerbox is offering FREE SHIPPING in all orders over $45 to US and over $65 to Canada.
And if you want to see all the colors of markers and special details about my card, you can find them HERE in my Stampartpapel Blog.
Happy Shopping!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!