January 19, 2022

Dramatic Snarky Card

I hope you are all having a wonderful January! Ericka here, and I have a fun snarky card I made for a friend.  I love all the snarky sentiments Crackerbox Stamps offers and this one is no exception. 

I started with a background I had previously made using watercolor powders on photo paper. I love the bright dramatic look you get with the photo paper after spraying the powders with some water. Once my background was dry, I used Archival Ink to stamp the Floral Lady and the awesome Making Fun of Someone sentiment.

I added a white gel pen to the Floral Lady (don't you just love her dress) as well as the Making Fun of Someone sentiment to help it stand out from the background.

 This was such a fun and easy card to make and perfect for a friend who needs a little snark in their life. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!