January 16, 2022

Fairy Happy Dust Card

 Hello, Nadine here today with a fun fairy happy dust card.

I used the Fairy with Attitude Card and colored her in with Copic Markers. For her wings, I used a VersaMark marker and then heat embossed them with some sparkle embossing powder and then fussy cut her out. I used and cut out the Fairy Dust Bag and added some sparkle embossing powder to it too.
On my card front using the edge of a piece of paper to create a mask, I ink blended on some blue ink towards the bottom of the card to create a floor for the fairy. Then I adhered her and the fairy dust to the front of my card.

Then I stamped the Happy Dust sentiment and heat embossed it with the same sparkle embossing powder and added a little bit of glitter around it.


Stamps Used:


For the full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!