January 6, 2022

Handmade VooDoo Birthday Card

 Hello, Nadine here today with a snarky handmade VooDoo birthday card.

I started by creating my background by spraying some color spray onto some watercolor paper and matting it with black cardstock and adhering it to some grey polka dot patterned paper. I stamped the VooDoo Doll and colored it in with Copic Markers in W5, W4, W3 & W1. I used a glitter marker on the eyes and pin to give them a little shimmer. Then I fussy cut him out.

For the sentiment, I stamped the VooDoo Doll Birthday sentiment and matted it with black cardstock, and used 3D foam squares to adhere it to the front of my card along with the doll. The VooDoo Doll & Sentiment can also be purchased as a set.

On the inside of the card, I stamped the Birthday 6 sentiment.


Stamps Used:
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!