January 8, 2022

Happy Birthday Emu Popup Box Card

I hope you are all having a wonderful New Year! Ericka here, and I have a birthday card I made for a friend.  I love using this box card with pattern paper for a fun interactive birthday surprise. I thought it would be fun to have the Emu Adele popping out of my card. 

I started with a popup card and cut some fun desert pattern paper to fit the panels. Then, I stamped the Emu Adele image on a separate piece of card stock and colored her up with some Copics and a sparkle pen.

I stamped the Happy Birthday Wishing sentiment for the front of my box as the Great to Have a Friend sentiment for the back. After cutting out my images, I used double-sided tape and assembled my box, adding in my images to make a fun pop-up card.

 Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week and I hope your 2022 is a great one!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!