January 29, 2022

Happy Valentines Day Friend Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today, I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox Stamps and one of the new Valentine's stamps from the recent release.

I made a background with reinkers - just wet the card base with water and dropped distress ink reinker on it and moved it around and dried it with my heat tool.
I stamped the fish onto scrap paper and colored them with Copics. Fuzzy cut them. Stamped the sentiment onto vellum and heat embossed it in black. Tore the vellum and attached it to the card. Added the little hearts. 

The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!