January 28, 2022

Eat Me I'm Candy Valentine's Day Card

Hello Stamping Friend, Vicky here, and I have a little sassy Valentine's Day Card.
Why does Sassy Cindy look so shocked? Does this have a double meaning? Only she knows. LOL
I also used some of our new release Valentine's Day stamps.
The big Candy Heart Open is empty for either one of our sets that fit into the heart.
I used the Candy Heart and Snarky Sayings. There is a Sweet and Sassy set too.
You could also write your own message on the heart, that could be very personal! How fun!!
I finished the card by using Happy Valentine's Day Friend Script but masked the word Friend.


Thanks for looking at my very quick and sassy card.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!