January 1, 2022

Real Life Superhero Card

Happy New Year!!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness here today with a card that hits close to the heart for me.  I am choosing to use today to reflect, rather than create resolutions.  Some of you may know that I am a registered nurse.  The past 2 years have been hard on EVERYONE but definitely have been stressful for healthcare workers.  I like to give cards to my coworkers from time to time just to remind them that they DO matter amidst all the heartache and politics in our current life.


This card features the following Crackerbox Stamps:

A Lady Scrub with Heart
Real Life Super Hero
Set of 3, Heart Hat, Thermometer
Set of 3 Mask, Stethoscope, Syringe

I thought the scrub top would look super cute paper pieced so I snagged some scraps from an old 6x6 paper pad and got to work. It came together really simple!  The background was stamped with all of the medical icon stamps in light gray ink, and then I heat embossed my sentiment onto black cardstock and layered it over two narrow strips of the same paper I paper-pieced the scrub top from. Very easy design to mass-produce and gift to fellow healthcare workers in your community.

Happy New Year's to all of my Crackerbox Stamps fans and family!
~Shanna
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!