February 2, 2022

Don't Love You Card by Martha Lucia

Hi crafty friends, Martha Lucia here! Today I have a Don't Love You Card. I am featuring the Don't Love You Sentiment in combination with the Daisy Bunch.

I made a different card for valentine's season. First, I created a card base with basic black card stock. Then, I inked with distress oxide ink a piece of white smooth card stock. Additionally, I dry embossed this piece with a 3D Embossing Folder.


I pasted the inked piece over the left side of the card base and left it aside for a while. Then, in a separate piece of White Smooth Card stock, I stamped the Don't Love You Sentiment and the Daisy Bunch with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the flowers with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. To finalize the card, I fussy cut the flowers with scissors and die cut the sentiment with one zig-zag stitched heart die. As a final touch, just added a few enamel dots in coordinating colors.

If you want to see all the colors and products that I used to create this card, you can find them HERE on my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by and keep in touch because this week Crackerbox will be releasing new and fabulous products!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!