February 3, 2022

Fairy Wishes Notecard

Hello and welcome!  Thank you for stopping by today!  This is Shanna with Caffeinated Craftiness here today with a CAS single-layer card project featuring Crackerbox Stamps!


I am always in need of notecards. You know, those cards you can add any sentiment or handwritten message inside for any occasion?  Yep---those ones.  I am a lover of fantasy, so I decided I am going to try and create a series of notecards that are easily reproduced but can be used for any occasion.

This card was a quick single-layer design with no layering and no coloring!  Say What?!?!?!  So out of my normal comfort zone!  It was a lot of fun to create and I think I will make more of them soon as well!  

I started off by cutting a piece of Bristol smooth cardstock 8.5"x4/5" and then folding it in half to create an A2 card base.  I used light tack tape to mask off a rectangle and then ink blended Distress Oxides in Prose Ribbon, Villainous Potion, and Kitsch Flamingo.  I splattered a bit of clean water and more purple over it for more interest.  

Then I grabbed my Versa Clair Nocturne ink and stamped my solid silhouette fairy Moonlight Fairy  Crackerbox Stamps has some GORGEOUS fairy stamps, and you will be seeing more of them from me soon! 

After I stamped the fairy, I decided to add a bit of sparkle and extend her pixie dust off the masked rectangle some with stickles.  After that was dry, my card was complete!

Do you like to make single-layer cards??  I see myself making more in the near future for sure!

You can find more inspiration, and share your own fabulous projects in the Crackerbox and Suzy Flaunt it if You Made it Facebook group! That wraps up my post for today, I will be back here soon with another dose of red rubber inspiration! Be sure to follow along with me over on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with all my caffeinated adventures! Till next time, bye!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! There's nothing like a CAS card with purple and fairies.

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!