February 27, 2022

Friends Are 4 Leaf Clovers Card

I hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend. Ericka here with a fun St. Patrick's Day card using the new Friends Saying with the 4 Leaf Clover. I love this sentiment and it's perfect for any St. Patrick Day loving friend.

 This card was fast and fun to make. I started with Bristol Smooth paper I had in my stash with some embossing paste on it. I then took Dylusions green shimmer spray and misted my paper. After my background was dry, I used the Friends Saying and stamped it in black ink.
 

I then stamped the Shamrock Open and the 4 Leaf Clover in black ink randomly on my background. I used my green sparkle pens to color in the clovers for a shimmer look. I then stamped two 4 Leaf Clover on separate paper and cut them out to attach to the background with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

1 comment:

  1. I really like this! St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday. :) I just might have to get that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!