February 15, 2022

Pirate Rum Card

 Hello, Nadine here today with a fun Pirate rum card that is perfect to set on a desk or counter to give someone a smile every time they look at it.

I used one of the Horizontal Center Step Cards for the base for my card. There are 10 cards including envelopes in a pack and they are 30% OFF right now in the store.
For the stamps, I used the J. Sparrow Stamp and colored him in with Copic markers and then fussy cut him out.

I also used the Pirate's Best Medicine Sentiment Stamp and cut the stamp out creating wavy like edges and then inked the edges up and used my airbrush machine to spray some of my Copic markers onto the card base and sentiment. I also stamped colored and fussy cut out the Pirate's Rum Bottle and Treasure Map. Then adhered all the images to the front of the Horizontal Center Step Card.


Crackerbox Stamps Products Used:
For the full list of supplies used, click HERE
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!