February 14, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card

Hello and welcome!!  This is Shanna from Caffeinated Craftiness with a fun new card featuring Crackerbox Stamps today!  I absolutely adore the newest Leprechaun stamps that were released this month and couldn't wait to color this guy up!

Today's card features the Leprechaun Patrick stamp.  He was a lot of fun to color up---today I colored him using Copic Markers.  I had a scrap of Doodlebug St. Patrick's Day paper and decided I wanted to use it on my card.  I cut a card base from green cardstock, then added a scrap of patterned paper.  I needed another patterned paper to complete my design so I grabbed the Shamrock Outline stamp and some green ink and made my own!  Using smaller stamps to create a background pattern is a favorite technique of mine!  

I fussy cut out the leprechaun and then stamped my sentiment - Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrock - directly onto the shamrock stamped paper.  I colored in the shamrocks belonging to the sentiment using gold and green Nuvo drops for dimension.  Lastly, I adhered the leprechaun and the card was complete!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!