February 8, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Good Luck Card

Happy February! Ericka here and I'm already preparing for St. Patrick's Day with the Crackerbox Stamps new release and some fun sentiments.  I love this fun What You Get sentiment which goes perfectly with this cute Leprechaun Sheamus.

 

This was a quick and fun card to make. I stamped the Leprechaun Sheamus in black ink and watercolored him up with my Zig Clean Color Brushmarkers. I also used my sparkle pen to add a little shine to his green suit and hat. 

 

I stamped the fun What You Get sentiment in black and added the Shamrock Open to parts of the card and added green sequins

I added this fun Happy St. Patrick's Day Shamrock sentiment on the inside of my card to finish things up.


 This was such a fun and easy card to make and perfect for anyone with a sense of humor lol. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful week!
For a list of all supplies used, click HERE.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!