March 19, 2022

Easter Cross Card

Hello friends! Ericka here and today I have a super easy Easter card with the pretty Cross Lilies stamp. To create my card, I started with a photo paper background I had previously made using Distress Oxide Reinkers. I put the re-inkers on my craft mat, spritzed them with water, and drug my photo paper through the ink. Once the ink was dry, I used a soft cloth and wiped away the oxide to reveal a vivid background.


I stamped the Cross Lilies on Bristol Smooth paper and then used Zig Real Brush Markers to color up the image. I fussy cut my cross out and applied it to my background with foam tape to give it some dimension.


I finished my card by stamping the Happy Easter sentiment with black ink.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a chance to craft something fun!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!