March 8, 2022

Easter Peeps Card

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Ericka here with a fun Peep card using some of the new release Easter stamps. I love a fun sentiment and this was is great, especially for those who love the sugary marshmallow yumminess of peeps.

I started by creating my card with a photo paper background I had made using some watercolor powders and Shimmerz sprays. I then stamped the Peeps set of 2 and sprayed them with some shimmers sprays and cut them out. For my main peep, I used Disco WOW! Embossing Powder to give it a pink sugary look.

I stamped my fun Favorite Peeps sentiment in black and arranged my peeps around it using foam tape. This was such a fun and easy card to make. I hope it inspired you to make some fun Easter cards to share. Don't forget to check out the Easter sale going on now until the 13th. 

Here are a couple more cards I made with this release.

Stamps Used - Bunny Butt and Does This Tail or buy them as a set here

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!