March 27, 2022

Funny Hoppy Easter Card

Hello crafty friends! Ericka here and I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a fun Easter card using the Butt & Ear stamp along with the Hoppy Easter Every Bunny sentiment. I love this fun image and it makes me laugh every time I use it.

I used the Distress Oxides in Saltwater Taffy and Abandoned Coral and blended them onto my card base. I lightly spritzed the paper and lifted off some of the ink.

I then stamped the Butt & Ear stamp in Versafine Sepia and clear heat embossed it. I used the Versafine Black in for the Hoppy Easter Every Bunny sentiment. This was such a fun and quick card to make and I can't wait to send it to my friend.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week! Click here for a list of supplies I used.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!