March 1, 2022

Peace Card

 Hello, Nadine here today with a Peace card that I made. Not much more needs to be said, other than let there be peace.

This was a simple card to make and gets the point across perfectly. For the background, I used some TCW Colorsparx in a yellow and blue color on watercolor paper and spritzed them with water to get the color explosion.

Stamps Used:
Outline Peace
6 Petal Flowers Set of 3

I stamped the Peace with VersaMark Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder and then placed a piece of blue transfer foil over it and ran it through a laminating machine. Then using the same two Colorsparx colors, I painted the colors to color in the sentiment letting the colors bleed outside the lines.
On the background, I stamped the 6 Petal Flowers with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them with a sparkle embossing powder. You can see them much better in person than you can in the photos.

For the complete list of supplies used click HERE


Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!