March 1, 2022

Never Too Late Snarky Card

Happy March! Ericka here and I hope you are all doing well. Today I have a fun snarky card to start the month off right. I love the Never Too Late sentiment and it is perfect to make a friend smile or for a birthday card.

To create my card, I started with a gel press print I created using acrylic paint. I love the grungy unique look a gel press print creates for an interesting background. I stamped the Sharing News set with black ink and clear heat embossed it.

I then stamped the Never Too Late sentiment in embossing ink and white embossed it. I added some white gel pen highlights to the image to tie it in with the sentiment. To finish my card, I added some enamel dots. This was such an easy and fun card and the Never Too Late sentiment would go with a variety of images found in the store.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!