March 23, 2022

Peeps Bunny Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends! Martha Lucia is here to share with you a cute mini slimline card created with the Peeps Set of 2 and the Does this tail sentiment. These cute stamps are part of the most recent release from Crackerbox Stamps, ideal for spring and Easter!


The base of my card is white smooth cardstock and then, I decorated the front of the card with a piece of designer paper. I pasted it directly over the card using E-Z Runner Adhesive.
Then, using cardstock in pastel colors, I stamped the images included on the Peeps Set of 2 with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. These images are available in three versions. One is the Peep Bunny (large size), the other is the set of 2, which is the set that I used to create the card, and the third version, is a set of 3 that includes the Favorite Peep Sentiment. This set is called Peep Set of 3.


After stamping the peeps, I fussy cut them with scissors. In addition, I die cut one of the medium sizes of the Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies onto white smooth cardstock. Then, I stamped the sentiment Does This Tail using my MISTI. The MISTI help me to curve the message a little more and fix it over the scalloped layer.
As a final touch, I inked the background for the little Peep and added a tiny cottontail.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see the details about all the products that I used to create my Peeps Bunny Card, you can find them HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL Blog.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!