March 24, 2022

Fairy-Inspirational Moon Fairy Card

Hello and welcome!!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness here today with another installment in my monthly Fairy-Inspirational series!!  Last month I debuted my first fairy card, and you can find it here. Today I am sharing another magical card using Crackerbox Stamps Moon Fairy 

This card panel is actually a lot of fun to create and not nearly as difficult as you'd think.  I will have a full supply list on my blog if you'd like more information on it.  The basic idea is to start with a fun starry stencil and add a foiling gel in order to heat foil the design.  Then you can ink blend over it--I chose Blueprint Sketch and Seedless Preserves oxide inks to create a beautiful night sky type of blend.  After the ink blending was dry (very important!!) I was able to heat emboss my sentiment, Life Knocks You Down, and my Moon Fairy both in black embossing powder!  I LOVE how this all came together!  All that shimmer and shine makes my crafty heart happy!

I am absolutely having a blast creating for this series!!  Do you have any favorite fantasy stamps from Crackerbox Stamps or inspirational ideas you'd like to see me try??  I would love to hear from you!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!