April 2, 2022

Colorful Spring Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a Colorful Spring Card featuring two different stamps from our fabulous rubber stamps. I am using the Flowers in a Base and the Grief sentiment


One of the most attractive things on this card is the background. It is a fabulous design created with Stamp Foam and different colors of ink. I just took a piece of White Smooth Cardstock and inked one of the sides of the Stamp Foam with different colors of ink, I made the pattern.
You only need to ink the border of the Stamp Foam and if you want to create a watercolor effect or texture, just spray with water. Place it over the white smooth card stock and let the paper dry naturally.


When the white piece was totally dry, I stamped over it the Flowers in a Base and enhanced some parts of the flowers with ColourBlend Pencils from Spectrum Noir.
In a separate piece of colored cardstock, I stamped the Grief sentiment and resized it with dies from the Modern Swirl Frame from Gemini by Crafters Companion. In addition, I die cut the same frame using a different color of cardstock and just combined both pieces.

If you want to see all colors of ink and find details about the products that I used on my Colorful Spring Card, you can visit my STAMPARTPAPEL blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and see you soon with more inspiration!
Happy shopping!
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!