April 3, 2022

PEEP Egg-Stravaganza!! Easter Cards

Hello and welcome!  This is Shanna today from Caffeinated Craftiness and I have a fun Easter card (or maybe more than one!) to share with all of you featuring new stamps from Crackerbox Stamps!


I absolutely LOVE Easter, but want to know a secret???  I canNOT stand the taste of the Peeps marshmallow candies!!  LOL. On the bright side though, they are some of my favorite Easter imagery to create with.  Crackerbox Stamps recently released some adorable Peep-inspired stamps, and I had a blast creating with them!!  Today I am sharing a total of THREE cards all using the new stamps that are really easy for beginner stampers and a lot of fun to create with kids too!  Let's get started!

To start, I have a mini slimline card that features the small Peep bunny that is included in either the Peeps Set of 2 or the Peeps Set of 3 stamp sets.  I will have all the stamps linked at the end of the post as well.

The next card is an A2 card that features a trio of the Peep Bunny with fuzzy cottontails!!  The fuzzy tails steal the show here for sure.  I started by stamping the bunny onto colored cardstock, but I masked the portion of the stamp where the face would have stamps by placing a small piece of post-it note paper cut to fit.  That way I had the "backside" of the bunny to add a tail too!  

Lastly, I have a slimline card that has a rainbow of Peep Bunnies lined up across the front.  This card was a breeze to assemble.  I stamped the larger Peep on scraps of cardstock in rainbow colors, fussy cut them out, and then adhered them all onto a die cut slimline panel in rainbow order.  I chose to omit a sentiment on the front of this card.  I will either use it as a blank notecard or add a sentiment inside later.

That wraps up my PEEP Egg-stravaganza!!  I hope you enjoyed my trio of cards today and will be inspired to make a few yourself!  Below I have links for the stamps used in today's project.  I would love for you to tag me on IG so I can see what you made!!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!