April 12, 2022

Cute Slimline Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a cute slimline card created with some of the stamps released a few days ago. If you didn't see them yet, you can find all the NEW STAMPS HERE.

My card is a slimline card created with White Smooth Cardstock and decorated with a layer of designer paper. I die-cut the second layer using the Delighted Lace Rectangle Slimline Dies. I used the large size that is perfect for the regular slimline cards.

Then I stamped some of the NEW STAMPS over a different piece of white smooth cardstock. The images that I used were Squirrel Small, Don't have duck in a row Sentiment, Ducky Large, and the Squirrel Silly Small.


These stamps are available as individual images and also as a set in different combinations to make your life more easy and just create. You can see the stamp sets HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to see more details and photos about my card, all the products that I used to make it, and the colors of markers, you can find the entire information HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!