April 13, 2022

What the Duck! Rubber Ducky Card

Hi Everybody! Cornelia here today. I made this card with the recent release stamps from Crackerbox Stamps. There are lovely new stamps and sentiments. Go and check them out HERE.

I first stamped the two ducks. Colored them with Copic markers. Die cut the big one and fuzzy cut the little one. Used some foam tape on three sides of the back of the square panel to make it possible to pull out the sentiment. Stamped the sentiment onto a strip of paper to make it fit behind the square. Assembled the card using patterned paper. Rounded the corners of the sentiment strip.

The stamps I used:

Here is my card with the tab put back in.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!