April 10, 2022

The Only Thing Better Card

Hello crafty friends! Tracy here, and today I have a pretty little card to share. As most of you know, Mother's Day is fast approaching, so I thought I would create a Mother's Day card using one of our new release stamps. Here are all of the details.

Crackerbox Stamps Used:
Only Thing Better Sentiment
Morning Glory- Set of 5

I stamped many of the flowers and leaves and added color to them using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Once dry, I fussy cut all of the images and set them aside. 
I created a simple layered background using white and navy cardstock. On the white cardstock card front, I stamped the sentiment using black ink and my MISTI and Stamptabulous tool. 

Next, I assembled the layered background. Using different thicknesses of foam adhesive I added the flowers around the front of the card, then added a few purple gems for a little extra sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy 

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!