April 9, 2022

Mirror Image Stamping and Squirrels Everywhere Card

I hope you are all doing well. Ericka here and today I am playing with some of the new stamps in April as well as Mirror Image stamping.  First of all, I love this Don't Have Duck in Row sentiment as it totally relates to my life now. lol


When I started to create my card, I knew I wanted to use lots of squirrels, but I only had the Squirrel Silly Sm stamp, so I pulled out my Mirror Image Rubber to use in my MISTI and stamped additional images. The Mirror Image Rubber is easy to use and helps you to stretch the stamps you have by producing a mirror image of your stamp. Simply put the rubber in your stamp press, stamp your image onto the rubber, then press your paper onto the rubber to pick up the ink.
After stamping all my squirrels, I stamped the Don't Have Duck in Row sentiment. I colored up my squirrels with colored pencils and added a little bit of glossy accents to the eyes and nuts for some fun shine. To complete my card, I used some Distress Oxides in Antique Linen and Walnut Stain.

For additional information on the supplies I used click here.
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!