April 18, 2022

What the Duck? Card by Tracy

 Hello crafty friends! Tracy here and today I'm getting SNARKY with my card creation. We all have a friend and a crazy occasion where you could send this card to bring a smile to their face. Here are the details.


I created a simple layered background using Distress Oxide ink and a blending tool. Then using my MISTI and Stamptabulous Tool, I added the sentiment to the right-hand side of the card front using black ink.  


Using the stars stamp, I stamped around the whole border of the card front using black ink.
Stamp the duck onto white cardstock and add color using Zig Clean Color Markers and a water brush. Fussy cut out the image and add to the card front using foam squares. Mat the card front in black cardstock and add to a white cardstock card base.

My final touch was to add Stickles to all of the stars for a little sparkle.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Tracy

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!