May 8, 2022

Embossed Sympathy Butterfly Tree Card

 I hope you are all doing well and Happy Mother's Day. As with most holidays, there is lots of happiness but also a sense of loss and remembrance for those who have passed. Today I have a sympathy card I made for my sister-in-law whose mother recently passed away.

 
I started my card with a base I made using pigment powders and a plastic sheet. I lightly dusted the powder on my card, spritzed it with water, and then used some leftover plastic to smoosh it around.

Once my background was dry, I used Versamark ink and clear heat embossed the Those We Love sentiment. I then stamped and gold heat embossed the Blowing Butterfly Tree. I love this tree and added a little gray shading to the tree to help it stand out.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great week.
Don't forget to check out the Coffee Sale and Blog Hop going on now.

Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!