May 23, 2022

Snarky Card by Martha Lucia

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share a Snarky Card created with the Alien Funny Face Stamp and the sentiment Strangers.


The Alien Funny Face is one of my favorite stamps from the Snarky Images and Sentiments Collection from Crackerbox
On this opportunity, I started my card in a different way. First I created the card base using the Mini Slimline Size. Then, I decorated the top with a piece of Designer Paper that I pasted directly over the base.


I continue the process of die-cutting a top layer with the large size of the Tribal Stitched Rectangle Mimi Slimline Dies. With the help of my MISTI, I stamped both images, the Alien Funny Face and the sentiment Strangers.
To finalize the card, I colored the Alien with Classique Markers from Spectrum Noir and pasted the stamped layer over the decorated card base with crafty foam tape.
You can see all the details about my card, all the products that I used, and more photos HERE in my blog post on my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by and happy shopping!
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!