May 12, 2022

Sunflower Stamped Card by Martha Lucia

Hello there, Martha Lucia here to share a sunflower stamped card created with a combination of rubber stamps: Sunflower Trio and sentiments from the Cell Phone & Hashtags Nice and Cell Phone & Hashtags  Sweet


For the card base and decorated layer, I used white smooth cardstock. I just die-cut the top layer with the large size of the Scalloped Stitched Rectangle Mini Slimline Dies.

I stamped the Sunflower Trio with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then, I colored the flowers with Illustrator Markers from Spectrum Noir. I used the same ink stamp for the Hashtags Sweet and Hashtags Nice sentiments
As a final touch, I just added a few dots in clay in lime color.

If you want to know all the details about my card, colors of markers, and products used to make it, you can find them HERE in my STAMPARTPAPEL BLOG.

Thanks for stopping by and remember that Crackerbox has always free shipping along with other promotions to make your shopping fun!
See you soon,
Martha Lucia
Share this PostPin ThisEmail This

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Woo hoo! Comment time! I totally do a little happy dance every time a new one pops up!